Black and white photography fascinates me. It’s timeless and it brings out the innate beauty of the subject. Don’t you agree?
Anyhow, sorry for the lack of posts. I’ve been tied up with school works. My social life is quite comparable to a piece of paper, wholly boring and blank. If only a day has more than 24 hours.. I’d probably have time to slack off and do these:
- go for a night drive, to nowhere of course
- devour those dark chocolates on my desk, which I probably should not
- take pictures
- finish the book I’m reading, an iBook, that is
- go shopping, not a good idea
- go to a beach
- and try wake boarding
- bake cookies, na-ahh
- gobble up a tub of peanut butter
- laugh until my jaw hurts, not alone though
- take a vacation, somewhere far and hot (Philippines?)
- take a train from one end to another, is it weird?
- pamper myself in a salon
- dye my hair
- sleep all day, 24/7, if it’s possible
- Alrighty, I promise to do a decent post next time.
P.S. Tumblr asks will be answered on a Monday! Questions? :-)