- Be optimistic. Think of life in the best way possible, look at the glass as half full, and find the better side of every situation. You would be amazed at how much more there is to life than the negative.
- Live every moment to the fullest. Don’t waste a single second being sad, bored, or lonely. Get out there and dance, and sing as if no one was around. You never know how much longer you have to do so.
- Be selfless. Give more than you receive, and share with others. Do less for yourself, and more for the people around you. Also when you do the right thing you get a fantastic feeling inside.
- Laugh often. This is possibly the most important point in this how-to guide. Laughter is the number one most important thing in life. Laugh much, and smile often.
- Live in the present. Forget about the past, as there is nothing you can do about it. Don’t worry about the future, as what is to come is to come, and if you forget to live in the moment, you would be surprised at how quickly time can slip. Every moment is an opportunity to feel great. Go play with a sibling, a child, or a friend.
- Plan Ahead. On the flip side, if you make goals and accomplish them, if you take good care of yourself, if you set aside money for a rainy day, you will have a happier, fuller future and no regrets to bother you.
- Accomplish something go read that book, draw that picture, phone that friend, write that letter. Whatever it is you’ve always wanted to do, do it.
- Be yourself. Live up to your own standards, not anyone else’s. Who cares what others think about you? Who cares if you can’t sing, can’t dance, or if your clothes don’t match. Do what you want to do, and be who you want to be.
- Be kind to everyone. Kindness is the key to unlocking your own happiness and joy. If others notice your kindness, they will gratefully return it. Make as many close friends as you can, and help them when they are down, as you never know when you will need them to catch you.
- Stand there. At times just standing somewhere peaceful and quiet and thinking about what you have achieved, are about to achieve, or even want to achieve; It will hit you… a feeling of the utmost respect for life.
- Do what you enjoy. If you have always wanted to learn something, or feel like improving on something you already do, go for it! Don’t let anyone stop you from doing what you love, and if you feel comfortable doing it then don’t hold back. If you do, you’re going to regret it.
- Encourage others to love life. If you have followed the above steps above you are on your way to living a better life, now start to encourage others around you to also love life and spread your message.
THINGS THAT INSPIRE ME #1
To inspire means: fill with the urge or ability to do or feel something; create a feeling in a person.
I’ve been uninspired lately and that is probably the reason why I haven’t been blogging, so I decided to pull inspiration from random things!
5. Vintage and Thrift shops
Inspiration is everywhere, you just have to notice it.
Nikki - Japanese word for diary
suffix /-ish/ - pertaining to smthg or someone
TGIF / night out / personal / monthly faves / thoughts / inspiration / videos / tags /
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
send me a message or hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org
get the codes HERE